Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Help is on it's way!

Yeesterday, I worked like a mad woman. I had some ugly buisness to attend to, then I started folding and seperating clothing. I have another small mountain to go through, but I got the call this morning that there are some women due to come help pack me.

I also contacted lil' gentleman's friends mother and her ladies care group is going to be asked. I was at my lowest yesterday as I looked around the house and garage and thought, there is no way I can do this all alone. I know now, I do not have to! In fact the friends mother was planning on helping someway anyway.

As it has been said many, many times before.... things always get worse before they get better. In this I am just reffering to my moving situation. The person with the monkey is out of my life for good. I have slept wonderfully and I feel free. Free from ridicule, free from theft, free from the emotional abuse and expectations that I was going to tell him what to do and how to live daily.

I am free from being his expected cheerleader to boost his ego and self esteem. I wish he would have gotten more help and learned to value himself in an intrinsic manner, but oh well. I have 3 children and me to worry about.

So, that is my priority. Myself and these wonderful, amazing, anoying children. Now I can rest a little knowing help is en route.

2 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

You go woman! Great job on finding help. It's a strength to ask!. Don't overdo. HUGS.

jojo said...

Yes, you have no idea how hard it's been to me to ask. It also sucks as it's almost christmas time and everyone is busy. But, help is on it's way!

Powered By Blogger