Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy New Years!
Tonight the theme is Delaney's Vanilla Irish Creme Whiskey. I am not much of a drinker, but this is one amazing liqueur. I doubt I will see the new year as the monsters seem to have decided that I never need extra sleep and the volume at time of waking must be maximum to annoy me. They also enjoy waking me to a trashed kitchen.
So, new year's goals
1. my monsters will understand that trashing my kitchen in the wee hours leads to immediate loss of privileges.
2. I am an adult and I will be treated as one in every aspect of my life.
3. I will remain true to myself and keep in mind my inner beauty and find ways to tweak the outer to my satisfaction.
4. I WILL RULE AS A SINGLE MOM!
5. I will take care of business I have put off for the new year that involves some advocating for myself and generalized disabilities.
6.I will celebrate womanhood for just that, being a woman and being proud of myself.
7. I will continue to blog and continue to hope that my experiences somehow help or empower someone else.
p.s. wish list
Things I'd like but, do not expect......
guitar lessons for wannabe
co-operative children that can work out their issues without resorting to screams of MOM
absolute resolution of issues that must carry over into the new year, including positive resolution of recent injury due to poor care
a portable dishwasher..........please this should be #1 send all good karma to this wish and well my last one too!
More love in my life to include inner and outer sources
A clean house, that lasts longer than the 6 hours it took for me to do it!
So, yeah I wanna loose 20 lbs and all the normal crap, but this is the real deal. I am praying and devoting my mental/physical/financial resources to the rest because sometime right is right and there is no room for wrong.
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND MAY YOUR PLANS AND WISHES COME TRUE!