Lately, I have tried to be more grateful and thankful in my approach to life and my blog but, there are a few things stuck in my crawl. I'm sure my friend over at my game its your move will get this.
1. The girl at church who stands on the pulpit barefooted...WERE YOU RAISED IN A BARN? That's a pulpit, ya' know holy and all that.....
2. Family members that involve children in personal issues. COME ON, SHOW SOME CLASS AND LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT!
3. My budding teenager throwing a temper tantrum every time she gets told "no..." A THREE YEAR OLD TANTRUM WITH SCREAMING CRYING AND POUNDING ON THANKFULLY MY CONCRETE WALLS. Get a grip little girl, life is full of "no's" and Authority!
4. Her younger brother copying her who actually cried while he was doing dishes...PUHLEASE, ARE THEY GETTING YOUNGER AS THEY GET OLDER?
5. My boyfriend who I love more than any man telling me " I have to stop flirting!" DO WHAT? I AM NOT EVEN AWARE THAT I FLIRT AND IF I DO IT'S PART OF MY PERSONALITY! In the almost year we have been together surely he has gotten a grasp of who I am!
6. Not being able to wake up without some body part screaming that I have laid on... COME ON, I AM ONLY 37, I MAY HAVE A DISEASE, BUT I AM TRYING NOT TO LET IT HAVE ME!
I go to the doctor today to adress my swelling and make sure my parts and pieces are all still working.
7. Seeing all this research and new developments being done and not being able to be part of it.... I KNOW CCVSI IS A SERIOUS SURGERY, BUT THEY ARE RELEASING THE TOXINS FROM THE BRAIN AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING BETTER... DON'T I DESERVE THIS CHANCE?
Montel got to go to Wisconsin and have his brain stem stimulated. I MAY NOT BE FAMOUS, BUT I AM IMPORTANT TOO! I WANT MY CHANCE!
8. Watching my boyfriend working his butt off for day labor AND GETTING PAID PENNIES! YES, IT IS BETTER THAN BEING HOME DOING NOTHING, BUT EVERY JOB HAS GIVEN HIM RAVE REVIEWS. Please, please let something stick soon, he is doing his pennance for screwing up the good job... now we need the income and he needs to work!
Okay, I think I am done for now... lol. As usual I am not afraid to let it all out. This is what started my cyber-jerk stalking to begin with. I am living my life the best way I know how and learning every step of the way. I will not give up or give in. I am JoJo, hear me Roar!