Monday, November 30, 2009

I couldn't make this crap up if I tried....

Another installment of day by day living, I must say my yen/yang are as strong as me...I guess. Any hoo...Last night as I was falling asleep I hear my oldest aka. Wannabe vomit. I drug myself out of bed and began to bleach the toilet. I did this and went back to bed.

Apparently she vomitted all night long. She's also had a snotty cough, runny nose, sore throat going on. So, off to the Dr. we went. The physician was thorough and I was impressed. They knew I had other kids waiting once school let out so they worked quickly, maybe too quick...

Wannabe had both nostrils swabbed, her throat scraped, urine checked and then a phenergan shot. After the phenergan shot she had her blood drawn. Like her moms she isn't an easy stick. So rushing through they brought in the best and drew her blood as the anti-nausea medicine was just hitting her. We were then sent out the door.

We got to the place where you hand over the paper, through the exit door and she says " Mom I can't see!" In micro slow motion I watched my wannabe pass out into the floor. Obviously I beat on the plexi-glass divider and a loud stat for nurses was called. By the time I pulled the car around she had been fed a juice and was starting on crackers.

My heart was in the floor with her. My oldest, strongest child who has helped me out of the floor was there herself. Oh, how scary it is when the tables turn. We need good vibes people lots and lots of positive thought to back me up!

On the flip side of the quarter I think I found our new home today. I will know for sure tomorrow, but it's exactly what we need.I have full faith that the forces that be are leading me in the right direction. So, yin/yang, fate, destiny who cares our life is working out all right and that's the way its gonna stay!

4 comments:

Momo Fali said...

Of course I remember you!

I will send my best, strongest vibes in your direction. I hope that she is on the road to recovery. I take Phenergan when I get migraines and it makes me SO tired. Like barely functioning tired.

jojo said...

I am so glad you did!

She has had one more tablet along with anti-biotics and I have been begging her to drink. I think tommorow we will go with out. It's so hard to see my strongest ally/baby go down like that.

Thank you for the vibes, I am feeling them all around! :)

Tara R. said...

I hope Wannabe is feeling better and well on her way to a full recovery.

jojo said...

Well she just had full scale drama breakdown so, she's almost there!

Powered By Blogger