Saturday, December 11, 2010

As I ponder life at 5 am

A few thoughts....

1. Icy hot burns so good. It is a big part of my antispasmodic arsenal.

2. I have the smartest Neurologist ever.... He knows so much and is always current on his data.

3. I am offically done christmas shopping, waiting on the last minute gifts to wrap, but done with time to spare!

4. Being up this early just sucks!

5. I have decided that life hasn't killed me so I have achieved super hero status. I am the official M.S. avenger, I will not rest until all nerve and brain cells are safe!

6. A facebook friend has joined me as Mighty Myelin, we will find a cure for this disease before it gets on our last nerves!

7. I can not wait for my Mike the Chimp grafitti coloring book! I am prepared and waiting with special markers. I found the coolest crayola super neon's with varities of two and three tips. Fun!

8. My daughter has started her psycho-social rehab and I think it's gonna be a God send.

9.I am boring even myself on my blog....

10. Merry Christmas, I love you each and every one!

2 comments:

Bad Momma said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Looks like you are waay ahead of schedule, a by-product of getting up at 5:00 a.m.

Boring is good. Means no drama! Hope you have a "boring" holiday!

jojo said...

Why thank you Bad Momma, I hope your's is just as boring.

Powered By Blogger